Hankido
Church People
John Woo
Cindy Liu
Hankido People
Lucille
Kenny

Sunday, October 06, 2002


DUST ME OFF

My hair's a mess. I know, I should have something slightly more creative to mention in this spot, so let me fess up right now: I didn't go to hankido today. Oh no! The horrors! The sheer- okay, enough of that. So instead of going to hankido, I made the drive out to the Pacific Ocean to hook up with the runners of the PRT - the Point Reyes Traverse, a 13.2 mile run. I just hiked in with my guitar, but forgot that last year I left right after church (10:30) and this year, I left right after Sunday School this year, since I was teaching (11:45). So I got there late, just in time to go for a quick dip into the ocean, strum a few chords, get a nice sock line, get bitten by some ant-like gnats, and then hike on back to my car.

However, I had the privilege of taking Micah back to his car, and we got into an intense theological discussion on our way back to his car, which we decided then to continue at a local Indian restaurant. Yum. However, we were both disappointed - we talked nothing about religion the whole rest of the evening, but still thoroughly enjoyable. However, it was excellent... I had a lamb curry with some ginger in it... ooh, to die for.

Since I have nothing to report, I'll just say that I'm planning to double workout tomorrow, which should nicely tire me out. Bruise on the left shoulder still exists. Bruise on shins and knees still exist. And on a completely random non-martial arts related note, I finally broke down and slipped the PowerPuff Girls pillowcase on my pillow.


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> *   (0) comments
Post a Comment

Home