Hankido
Church People
John Woo
Cindy Liu
Hankido People
Lucille
Kenny

Thursday, October 31, 2002


HAMSTER WHEEL

Her excuse was, "I know you guys will be partying tonight, so I'm running you guys extra hard!" Guess what we did? Run around in a little circle for close to 20 minutes. No pushups, no crunches, just one change direction, a couple of sprints. It was a nice little warm up jog, not enough to warm up the joints, but enough to start to get the blood pumping a bit. I will have you know that I didn't stop once. Being the second oldest person in the class, I'm proud of myself for that fact. Didn't stop, didn't whine, didn't complain, had enough breath to encourage the younger folks...

Oh, the stretches felt so good. I'm getting slightly further down in my splits than I was before. Yaaaay.

After a good warm up and some crunches, we worked on launching from the ground off the wall (and off a person) into a roundhouse kick. The only problem with it is that Miss Aloi made me jump off the ground off my left foot, which has historically been weaker. (I mean, I run at the wall from the other side and I'd feel really quite nice about it. I was a right footed high jumper...


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> *   (0) comments
Post a Comment

Home