Hankido
Church People
John Woo
Cindy Liu
Hankido People
Lucille
Kenny

Friday, October 11, 2002


YELLOW AT LAST

Well, after an exciting wait of a week, I am happy to report that I am now officially a yellow belt in the Chabot Taekwondo program... which means that I outrank the exact same people I've outranked by merit of age for the past few months... except now I'm wearing a color. We worked "curriculum" today, which basically means that after a harder warm-up, we worked new forms. We're learning basic 9 movements #2, which involves using knife hand and spear hand... okay, so there isn't much to report, except that I have a nice stiff neck from doing way too many face falls in Dr. Ur's class yesterday. (I chose to take the opportunity to practice them with air, so I was doing the little spider thing Laura was telling me about. Lynn was impressed.) I need a neck rub...


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> *   (0) comments
Post a Comment

Home