Posted
11:22 PM
by spitgirl
Happy New Year! Yesterday I took the day off, since it was my day with Nathan. Oh, he's such a cutie. He was "walking donuts" around me - the equivalent of doing the same in a car, except he just walks around me in a circle, me holding his hand to give him a quick yank up if he decides he's going to fall.
Today I decided to stay down in Fremont, so I took my sister to a local climbing gym and went climbing with her for three hours. That in itself was a little bit of a scary prospect, since I've been climbing with Dave and Kevin and other experienced belayers before. So it kind of scares me when I'm hanging/resting, and all of a sudden I find myself inching downwards instead of upwards. But I had a good time with my sister (happy birthday!) and had a good time with my family for the New Year.