Hankido
Church People
John Woo
Cindy Liu
Hankido People
Lucille
Kenny

Tuesday, January 28, 2003


Okay, so now it's a couple of months later and I'm ready to blog again. As you guys can probably tell, I got really too busy to do anything but report on little things. After the test on December 5, there really was nothing of importance to report, except for the fact that I still went to workouts, I went to China, and I came back from China, and then I continued to work out. Isn't that a great summary of the past two months?

So here I am, slightly less in shape than I was in December, ready to start the new semester. Last week, a bunch of us got a frantic plea from Dr. Link saying that we should all come to Dr. Min's TuTh 4pm class on counterthrow forms. I'd also agreed to spend this whole week at the dojang just to sell uniforms, so I was just there, hanging out, and working out as well. Since the hankido martial arts classes are on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I dressed out for two of the classes and ran warm up. This means that I also stayed for the workout.

Okay, so given that I went to all three, I warmed up three times, did a bunch of back falls, kihaped most of the day, and got to hang out with Dr. Ur. I'd have to say that was a fairly productive day. I even sent out more resumes...


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> *   (0) comments
Post a Comment

Home