Posted
11:23 PM
by spitgirl
Day 3 of martial arts rolls around, and I suddenly realize that I need Ben-Gay. Ow, I'm in pain. Even the back massage I so ungraciously begged for didn't help my neck. Even the walk I took with Nathan today didn't completely loosen me up. But today I started to work that out, both in the early workout (front kick review, major outer reap), and in the later workout (trithalon). Front kicks was fun, and I worked up quite a nice sweat the first hour of the workout. Major outer reap... I don't know why I was having so much trouble with it. The trithalon, I did one of each round - Victor trashed me in standing throws - and then focused on groundwork, since I was feeling like a salted slug by that point. Poor Lily Z, one of our new brown belts, got the brunt of it, even though she fights like crazy, I also outweigh her by like 40 lbs. Oh yeah. I'm taking advantage of that 40 lbs for all it's worth.