Hankido
Church People
John Woo
Cindy Liu
Hankido People
Lucille
Kenny

Wednesday, February 05, 2003


I only made it through one and a half workouts before I was just too tired to go on. Helped Dr. Ur TA his 2pm class, which meant that I got to help people learn how to roll. Whee! It was lots of fun. The 4pm workout had me helping out with a demo, and worked out with a bunch of the people there. Boy, Leslie, Duc, and George really know how to run a workout! Worked some basic kicks and punches and a neat little punch defense. Punch defense - soft block to the outside and arm bar to the ground. Kicks - think about driving up the knee to extend the hip. Punches - think about covering the head and the movement of the hips. But the demo took a little out of me - I gave a ton and I was feeling just very weary afterwards. Will attempt Dr. Min's class tomorrow.

Anyone who attended the later workout want to discuss what happened there?


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> *   (0) comments
Post a Comment

Home