Posted
10:24 PM
by spitgirl
Blah. Just lost my whole post, so I'm going to have to do this again. Dr. Link wasn't around, so Steve and Laura led workout, with help from Chris. Steve led a killer warmup, most of which I missed due to helping out a new guy sign up. (Angie, where are you?) Laura then did a good core workout, which was pretty killer as well. We then split into groups.
Our group reviewed what Dr. Link taught on Friday, which was an escape from an overhead neck grab. It was to shoot through with one arm and roll. I only got it near the end. Afterwards, we got rid of everyone below green and started working a forward body drop with Chris Peterson. Whoah, it was good. 35 minutes to work forward body drop. We worked three different variations in lines and then in juggle formation.
After the workout, we got a bunch of people together for a seminar on massage led by Mike Huff. We focused on lower body, specifically hips, knees, and ankles. Learned about the different ways that the body could get misaligned, and how to get people to relax. It was some really good stuff - I owe Mike Huff a good dinner or something.