Hankido
Church People
John Woo
Cindy Liu
Hankido People
Lucille
Kenny

Sunday, June 06, 2004


Ran stairs before workout, was sweating hard, breathing hard, and shaking by the time I got onto the mat. Started out with some handwork across the mat. Tried hard to work zigzags and some footwork across the room. Did blocks across the mat. Did some out to in blocks, as well as with partners. Talked about some of the different kinds of out to in blocks, including fades and stuff. Got really dizzy. Sat out for a couple of rounds. Continued working with partners. Rolled. Did some punching/rolling drills. Did a couple of surprising soft rolls - surprising only because my hand hit first. It really whacked it - Lisa says I need a little more height and I can get it.

Worked some punches, nice heavy cooldown. I have some kind of a bronchial thing going on right now...

June 20, practice belt test.


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> *   (0) comments
Post a Comment

Home