Hankido
Church People
John Woo
Cindy Liu
Hankido People
Lucille
Kenny

Friday, June 25, 2004


Well, I realize that now I've managed to skip posting for about a week. Brilliant.

Last week was kicks, this week was throws.

Sunday, we had our practice black belt test. I have okay game face (according to Hien), but I need to work on balance and endurance, and change my stance.

Monday: Birthday party (my own), so I missed the workout. I was sore.

Wednesday: Stairs, and then worked a little with the rest of the class on some variations on both forward body drop and major outer reap.

Friday: Ground work, major outer reap variants from the ground. Question regarding matwork was - how do you get out of the guard? Dr. Link's answer this week was to cross over and overload one side. Then hit the floating rib with a knuckle and get the spleen line with the elbow, quick enough to get your knee down. Must work this again. Finished with 15 sets of stairs, 5 sets of pushups (don't ask, it's hot). Had Ray work with me a little on my stance. Need to memorize it so that I can drop into the formal stance whenever I want to.


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> *   (0) comments
Post a Comment

Home