Posted
8:38 PM
by spitgirl
Well, I thought that I should probably blog about my weekend, even though I've been entirely too busy to do it recently. Well, I went on Sunday a little early and ran stairs. I was feeling really sluggish all day, and so ran a lousy 7:37. It was still under 8 minutes, and it was okay considering how bad I was feeling.
The topic, after a nice warmup (during which I had a sudden attack of gastric distress), we ran kukkikwon (trithalon). Since I had to leave for the graduation ceremony at my high school, I left after round 3. Too bad, since I really enjoy round 4.
Monday night, I arrived slightly late, also feeling pretty bad, but we were doing kicks. Looks like it's kicks week, which is both good and bad. I went with the old people's crowd, since my left ankle and knee has been feeling pretty bad lately. I iced both before coming up, and still full extension feels pretty bad.
In other news, I ordered a small case (32 rolls) of athletic tape to see me through the rest of the summer. Hopefully I won't destroy any habitats or anything by using cheap cotton athletic tape.